Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ooo! She gets angry...




I can’t help being a protective brother and sometimes over protective too. Today evening when we crossed our finger, waiting for the promotion list where Dad was expecting a promotion. My sister changed the channel to UTV where “Dadagiri” was being telecasted. For some reason, this show seems to be a waste. My sis clenched and horrified as what the host would ask a girl to do whom she was abusing like anything. I wonder how concept of entertainment has changed. I asked her to change the channel, and then it transformed to altercations and ended with me scolding my sis. We were having samosa; she took her share and went to the other room.

When I finished my share I went along with my work. We had dinner. All the while sis was silent and not talking to me. She prepared my bed and went back to study, still not speaking a word to me. I had to give up and went to her. I stammered in a kiddo tone and did all sort of pampering. I had to tell her some new stories of her childhood as how I was waiting for her to grow up so that I could boss her. Then how tiny and cute she was and how often she did potty. Somehow these disgusting potty things also sound funny in reference to the baby age. She was almost in the verge of smiling, which meant that she is getting back to normal. Just a bit of tickle then did it all for me. I had to take some of her hitting and beating to drain out all her anger. And the best part it did not take so long.

To be very frank I love her attitude of regaining her mood soon. This makes her so loveable. She wished me good night and played with my ever bulging belly and told that she will wake me up at 7. She will be having her periodicals from tomorrow and she is excited as this is her first class tenth periodical; now that is so much like my sis...hahha.

I wish her all the luck for her exams.
By the way, Dad got promotion and will be parting us soon... 

Image Cutesy: http://blog.geneort.com/

No comments: